14 July 2009

Beckham News

Ok First. (SCREAMS!) BECKHAM ON A RETURN TO THE P.L :

"Never say never. I would definitely consider it. When I left my heart was in Manchester - I couldn't see myself playing against United. Now I wouldn't rule it out.

(GRABS SIR ALEX'S SLEEVE & SCREAMS PLEASE PLEASE!)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8149509.stm

And then: Beckham says NO to doing risque ad with Angelina Jolie!

He told US TV show Extra: “She is an amazing person and so is Brad. They’re an incredible couple and they have an amazing family. You know she wouldn’t do it and I wouldn’t do it.

“At the end of the day, I wouldn’t do it because I’m married.”

Have I mentioned I love this man? I may have forgotten / misplaced my adoration during his LA stint. However, ok now that we've all gotten our heads on straight...I'm back to loving him again. May all women find love like his for Posh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcomed.