13 July 2009

Big Brother - For those of you playing along at home

Now before any one emails me and tells me I've lost the last of my marbles let me just justify why I'm going to say this crazy idea. First, I do believe in throwing myself into what ever I'm doing 100% - be that watching Big Brother or being in a relationship. Second, Have you noticed that Ronnie & what's her name have lost scads of weight eating slop? Well, they have - which brings us to my admitted crazy idea.

I'm picking a team. Jeff's (duh for any one who hadn't seen that coming) and when they go on slop so will I. I did go scurrying about to get the ingredients today.

A few seasons ago TV week published the ingredients of slop:

Natural oats, proprietary blend of whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, wheat protein isolate, milk protein isolate, natural and artificial flavors, vitamins and minerals(vitamin A palmitate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, vitamin D3, alpha tocopherol, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, potassium iodide), cellulose gum, salt and acesulfame potassium.

In other words it's a nutritionally fortified pre-packaged porridge mix

And here are the condiments you can put on it:

Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, red wine vinegar, rice vinegar, vegetable oil, hot sauce, ketchup, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, relish, salsa, soy sauce, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, black pepper, garlic salt, crushed red pepper, salt, vanilla, basil, bay leaves, cinnamon, leaf oregano, paprika, parsley, rosemary, brown sugar, artificial sweetener, powdered creamer, white sugar, tea, and protein powder.

So there's my good but crazy idea : PLAYING ALONG AT HOME BIG BROTHER. Why not ~ after all I've been using Jessie & Russell as personal trainers for a few days and I already see the difference in my legs & arms.

How crazy would it be if I got fit by watching Big Brother! lmao...Any one else game?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcomed.