09 July 2009

Big Brother!

Loving the new season...though I'll be much happier when Jessie is OFF. Why didn't the fans get a vote? I wanted Brian. (Pouting) I did indeed get the live feeds for the first time inspite of boring old Jessie going in. And I am loving every second of it...though I have no idea how I'm going to be able to wake up for work tomorrow.

Rather impressed by how the boys are doing all the cleaning & cooking. Is this a honeymon phase or what. Jessie's even cleaning up after himself. Seems like the journalist & the tatoo girl are up for eviction. My money is on the journalist leaving...cause boy her mouth is going to get old fast.

Had to laugh a few seconds after I tuned in I heard the typical BB convo of girls saying there were things that wouldn't get shown. You just have to shake your head and laugh.

As always BB did a great job picking the cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcomed.