19 July 2009

Ron plans to cheat Big Brother Comp

Hadn't made up my mind about Ron until tonight. And now I'm sure of one thing he's not a good person.

Tonight when I heard him make plans with Jesse & co to cheat on a Majority Rules Competition by every one voting A for every question. While I am sure that the staff at BB were listening and will not allow cheating to go on...it still pissed me off.

I don't like cheaters. And I'm shocked there is nothing in the Big Brother rules that it's not an instant disqualification or at least a serious BB bitch slap! Which would be so cool!! Boot out all those houseguests who planned to cheat and get all new ones. That would be killer. On the other hand, who knows they might not do any thing because they think he's good for ratings. In which case, I'm so off the feeds & the show. Waste of time if it's a joke. Life isn't fair. People cheat all the time in real life. So I'd like to have hobbies where cheating isn't put up with.

Ron lies. Apparently to every one - with out a moment of moral debate.
And now apparently he's planning to cheat as well.

How bout this:

DEAR BIG BROTHER, PLEASE GIVE US A CHANCE TO SHOW RON OUR DISAPPROVAL OF HIS CHEATING PLANS. I AM CONFIDENT YOU COULD THINK UP A SADISTIC PLAN TO LET AMERICA ZAP HIM.

:)

On a nicer note: Jeff is being so freaking cute today! I love this guy and would tune into watching paint dry if he made his comic commentary on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcomed.