26 July 2009

Things I learned on Big Brother today...

Ok techincally I did not learn this so much as recall the lesson I learned vividly late last year.

If some one says to you: "Yes, I lie to those other people, but I would never lie to you. We have something special you and I and I'd never lie to you."

Your correct response should be to get the heck out of there while watching both your back & your wallet because in .5 seconds you will have a knife in one while the other is missing.

Disregard this life lesson at your own risk. Liars Lie...not to some people some of the time. Not only in certain situations...but across the board. In life there are people who lie & people who will avoid lying at all costs. You are either one or the other. There is no grey area. It is black & white.

Quote from Ayn Rand: "People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I've learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one's reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one's master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person's view requires to be faked. And if one gains the immediate purpose of the lie - the price one pays is the destruction of that which was intended to serve. The man who lies to the world, is the world's slave from then on."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcomed.