15 July 2009

Beautiful Art

For those who question the morality or ethics of the upcoming generation. For those negitive Nancies who go around clucking about the hopeless future in the hands of youth they don't understand - there is a piece of art that speaks volumes about this generation, their talent, their skill and most especially what heart they bring to the table.

There is a rock in Iowa that has served many years as a graffiti post. A young man named Ray "Bubba" Sorenson turned that rock into the statement of our times.

I was moved to tears and am in fact still teary looking at it. I am astounded by his talent & very moved by the images portrayed. Also note: That flag is painted. Which shocked me because I thought it was draped over the top.

Bless you Mr. Sorenson. Your art speaks to where my heart is.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcomed.