29 August 2009

Now I've done it...A Petition to HBO for BB HG Jeff

Alright. So here it is - I created a petition in facebook. Gasp. I know. Still here's the thing as it looks (saving a miracle by CBS) that Jeff is going to go to the Big Brother 11 Jury house - I can't stand the idea that he'll be going back to a sales job in IL. This man is destined for larger things thank you very much. Nothing against sales jobs but he is one of those men who just belongs on the screen. Especially as it's his dream.

Of course there is always the chance that CBS could snatch him up with a contract - and wouldn't they be clever if they did.

In any case I created a petition to get him an audition with HBO/Entourage. If you don't think I'm completely daft or well even if you do...sign it. Please. Just for once I'd like to see a nice guy's dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcomed.